We are pleased to receive visits from Schools and other organisations to RBN Gurdwara Sahib.
To arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparation for the visit, we kindly ask that all visitors dress modestly, cover their heads while in the Gurdwara and place shoes in the area provided.
The visit will consist of the following format:
- An introduction to Sikhism and the basic principles of our faith.
- A general tour of the Gurdwara covering the Darbar Sahib and Langar Hall.
- An insight into our Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
- A chance to share in a meal during the visit (strict vegetarian food) if required.
- Visitors are free to ask any questions and if there is anything specific not listed above they would like to discuss, please let us know.
Listed below are a few of the testimonials received from educational organisations visiting the Gurdwara Sahib.
We would just like to a say thank you for allowing us visit you. Our Trainee Teachers all really enjoyed it and found it very informative. Please find below some comments I have been asked to pass onto you from them:-
“Thank you so much for allowing us to visit your Gurdwara and the wonderful hospitality that you showed us. The atmosphere was extremely friendly and welcoming! Thank you so much again
Year 5 Quinton House pupils had an informative and enjoyable visit, as you can see from the quotes below.
“It was our best school trip ever!”. Luke
“I learnt so much more about Sikhism when I entered the Gurdwara”. Lexi
“Sikhism is a very nice religion. The chips and beans were very yummy”. Shai