Re-opening of RBN Gurdwara Sahib
RBN Gurdwara Sahib has now re-opened and the Friday weekly divan will be held between the hours of 7pm and 8pm.
To ensure we comply with the Govt. covid advice, the following procedures will take place when visiting the Gurdwara Sahib;
1. Please do not visit the Gurdwara Sahib if you have recently had a high temperature or have been classed as high risk by the NHS
2. Please bring your own face mask / covering and gloves
3. Please bring your own head coverings (Chunni or Ramals).
4. Please ensure you follow the instructions of the sevadars, notices, signs and floor markings
5. When entering the Gurdwara Sahib, your temperature will be checked by the Sevadars.
6. 7. Avoid any hugs, handshakes and kindly greet one another with Sat Sri Akal or WJKK WJKF
8. When you enter the Darbar Sahib, please do not force your forehead onto the floor in front of Guru Maharaj Ji.
9. When seated please observe the 2m markings on the floor.
10. When Giani Ji is performing Kirtan, please do not sing along.
11. Chaur Sahib Seva and Parkarma around the Palki Sahib will NOT be allowed.
12. Please be patient and considerate to the sevadars. Any inappropriate behaviour towards the sevadars will NOT be tolerated.
13. When leaving the Gurdwara Sahib, Parshaad in pre-packed bags will be placed on tables to collect.
14. No Langar will be served.
15. No more than 30 people will be allowed within the Gurdwara Sahib.
16. Respectfully leave the Gurdwara Sahib and sanitise your hands once again upon leaving.
RBN Gurdwara Sahib Committee will monitor the progress on a weekly basis and will inform of any changes in line with the advice of the World Health Organisation and the Government.